If you've downloaded a rubric from another faculty member, or from one of the sample rubrics available, you may import that directly into your BbLearn course.
- From your course Control Panel, expand Course Tools.
- Select Rubrics.
- Click the Import Rubric button.
- Click the Browse My Computer button to located the Rubric ZIP file on your computer.
- Press Submit to begin the import.
- BbLearn will display a Rubric Import Results page.
- Press OK to return to the Rubrics page.
- You may now click the option menu next to the rubric where you can Open the rubric to view it, or Edit it as needed.