If you've downloaded a rubric from another faculty member, or from one of the sample rubrics available, you may import that directly into your BbLearn course.
- From your course Control Panel, expand Course Tools.
- Select on Rubrics.
- Click the Import Rubric button.
- Click the Browse My Computer button to located the Rubric ZIP file on your computer.
- Press Submit to begin the import.
- BbLearn will display a Rubric Import Results page.
- Press OK to return to the Rubrics page.
- You may now click the option menu next to the rubric where you can Open the rubric to view it, or Edit it as needed.
Not finding what you need? Try BbLearn's User Manual.