Assessment & Grading
Official Grades are posted using VandalWeb. However, you may use the BbLearn's Grade Center to provide your students with secure, private, up-to-date progress on their grades.
Top 3 Tips
Browse Help Categories
Enter Grades & Feedback, Extra Credit, Post Grades to VandalWeb, Use Rubrics. more »
Show or hide grades. Add, remove, and reorder columns. Create custom grade center views. more »
- Why can't my students see their Grades?Have you added the My Grades tool, and set the grades to show? Learn more »
- My Grade Center is blank!If your grades have gone missing in a course, and have been replaced by an error parsing message you can fix this using Mozilla Firefox. Learn more »
- Why can't my students see their Test?
- What's with the "Alignments"?The Alignments feature is not currently being used on the UIDAHO campus. More info »
- Why can't I enter a formula to calculate grades.Most common tasks can be completed with the Calculated columns, but if you're needs are more advanced you can download the grade center, work with it in Excel, and then upload it back into BbLearn.
- Why doesn't the printed Grade Center include all columns or rows.You may print the Grade Center by downloading it to Excel .
- Why can't I enter grades manually?Turn Edit Mode "ON"
- Why don't columns worth zero points total up (e.g., several extra credit columns)?You can, just make each column worth 0.000001 points.
- Why does HTML display when "Grading by Question"?No fix yet, problem has been reported.
- Why can't the secondary display for Grade Center column be cleared?No fix yet, problem has been reported.
- Why is a student missing from my Grade Center?It's possible that the student either dropped, or you have hidden them in the Grade Center.
Not finding what you need? Try BbLearn's User Manual.