Tests & Surveys
Grade TestMost question types are auto graded, however you may still need to grade essays or fill in the blank types of questions.
- On the Control Panel, expand the Grade Center section.
- Select Full Grade Center.
- Click the option menu next to test you'd like to grade, or the survey results you'd like to see.
- For Test Grading, you may choose to Grade Attempts, Grade Anonymously, View All Attempts, or Grade Questions, etc.
- For Survey Results, choose Attempt Statistics. Learn more about Survey Results
- When you're viewing a Grade Attempt, click Test Information to get more details such as their score, start and submission time, and you also may clear the attempt.
- For Essay questions, the students response is listed as the Given Answer.
- You can score each question as you go along.
- For automatically graded questions, a red X indicates an incorrect answer, and a green check indicates a correctly answered questions.
- You can manually override the score if needed.
- You may leave feedback for your students on each question, or at the bottom of the graded test submission.
- Press Submit when you're done grading.