In order to add content to your course, you'll first need to create a Content Area to add course materials to. Content Areas are essentially left side menu items.
Use the PLUS symbol at the top of the course menu to add new Content Areas, or link to Tools, Web sites, and other areas of your course. Content Areas allow you to build and import your course materials (learn more).
CAUTION when DELETING Keep in mind, when you delete a Content Area (i.e., a menu item in the navigation) you are also deleting the contents contained within the Content Area.
- You may give the new menu item a name (though some menu items don't require this)
- Check the Available to Users option to allow students to see the menu item
- Press Submit
Add your Content
Use the Build Content menu at the top of the course Content Area to add course materials. BbLearn allows you add quite a few different types of content to present a variety of course material.
TIP 1 - The Text Editor enables you to format much of your content, but does have some quirks. Learn how to use the BbLearn Text Editor.
TIP 2 - Use Content Folders to organize your course materials within each Content Area.
- Set Edit Mode to ON
- Go to a Content Area or Folder
- On the Action Bar, point to Build Content to access the drop-down list
- Select the type of content you would like to add