Student, Instructor, TA, and Grader enrollments for "credit" courses are managed automatically by the UIdaho Banner system. Instructors, TAs, and Graders are entered into Banner by departmental admin assistants via "COWS". BbLearn then syncs with Banner every 4 hours. "Test Students", Course Builders, and Participants are added without delay to a course by the Instructor via BbLearn Course Tools.
How Enrollment Works
Course Setup Essentials - provides the fundamentals of how BbLearn operates.
Browse by Help Category
- What are the differences between each role?Instructors, TAs, Graders, and Students are enrolled via BANNER. Participants and Course Builders are added by the Instructor. Learn more »
- When are students added to my course?Students are automatically added to BbLearn courses two weeks prior to the start semester. Learn more »
- Can students on the Wait-List get into my course?Wait-listed students are not allowed access into BbLearn courses because enrollments are based on official registration. Learn more »
- When do students lose course access?Students automatically lose access to your BbLearn course 4 weeks after grades are due. Learn more »
- What about students with Incompletes?Students with an incomplete do not lose access to their BbLearn course until a final grade has been posted to Vandal Web. Learn more »