Student, Instructor, Builder-Grader (TA), and Grader enrollments for "credit" courses are fed automatically into BbLearn through Banner several times a day.
How Enrollment Works
- Students are added to BbLearn courses automatically about two weeks before the start of a semester and continue to sync with Banner daily throughout the semester.
- Instructors, Builder-Graders (TA), and Graders are entered into Banner by departmental admin assistants via "COWS". They start feeding into BbLearn about two months before the start of the semester and continue to sync with Banner daily throughout the semester.
- "Test Students", Course Builders, and Participants are added without delay to a course by the Instructor via BbLearn Course Tools.
- What are the differences between each role in BbLearn?
Instructors, Builder-Graders, Graders, and Students are enrolled via BANNER. Participants and Course Builders are added by the Instructor. Learn more »
- When are students added to my course?
Students are automatically added to BbLearn courses about two weeks prior to the start semester. Learn more »
- Can students on the Wait-List get into my course?Wait-listed students are not allowed access into BbLearn courses because enrollments are based on official registration. Learn more »
- When do students lose course access?
Students automatically lose access to your BbLearn course about four weeks after grades are due. Learn more »
- What about students with Incompletes?Students with an incomplete do not lose access to their BbLearn course until a final grade has been posted to Vandal Web. Learn more »
Add Users to Special [UIDAHO] Courses
Not finding what you need? Try BbLearn's User Manual.