Privacy Options allows you to choose the information you would like to make publicly available. This information appears in Rosters and Group pages. The University of Idaho does not currently have the User Directory feature turned on. If an email address is not made available it does not appear in the Roster, Group pages, User Directory, the Collaboration tool or in any other part of the application.
- Click on your name at the top of BbLearn.
- Click Settings at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Then select Personal information.
- Select Set Privacy Options.
- Check or uncheck the settings of your choice.
- Press Submit when you're finished.