Adding a profile photo or avatar to BbLearn is relatively easy. Profile photos display in a number of areas within BbLearn including Blogs, Discussion Boards, Journals, and Wikis.
Resize Photo to 150x150 pixels
At the time this help document was written, BbLearn did not have the ability to automatically resize your photo for you. For best display of your photo in BbLearn, open your photo editing software and resize your profile photo file to 150x150 pixels before you upload it.
- Click on your name at the top of BbLearn.
- Click Settings at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Then select Personal information.
- Click Personalize My Settings.
- Press the Browse My Computer button.
- Locate and select the cropped 150x150 photo you want to use. When the photo has been uploaded successfully, you will only see the file name.
- Press Submit.
- You may leave the Personalize My Settings screen and come back to see the photo.
- Profile photos display in various locations within BbLearn including: Blogs, Discussion Boards, Journals, and Wikis.