The Course Copy tool allows you to copy content from one UI course to another. TIP: Start the copy from the course containing the content.
- Backup Course: Download Grade Center, files, course content.
- Download Files: Download files that you've previously uploaded to your course.
- Organize Content: Copy, move, reorder content and course menu, hide or show content.
- How do I get my content into this semester's course?Typically you will copy a previous course into the current semester, or you may build from scratch. Learn more »
- How do I give my content to another UI instructor?
There are several methods of transferring content between UI instructors. Adding the other instructor as a Course Builder to the original course is the simplest option. Learn more »
- How do I transfer my BbLearn course to a different LMS (e.g. Moodle, D2Learn)?
Export your course into a common cartridge format version 1.0, 1.1, or 1.2 with:
Control Panel > Packages and Utilities > Export/Archive Course > Export Common Cartridge Package > Submit
Common cartridges help bridge across diverse learning management systems (LMS). They are, however, limited to widely available features. Types of content not supported won't transfer. For example, topics in discussion forums transfer, but discussion grading does not. Compatible questions, pools, and tests transfer, but incompatible question types do not.