Pearson MyLab / Mastering
This help page will show you how to integrate Pearson MyLab / Mastering publisher materials into your BbLearn course.
To setup an integrated course using Pearson MyLab / Mastering publisher materials with BbLearn, follow these steps:
- Step 1. Pair BbLearn with Pearson
- Step 2. Link to Pearson materials to give your students access through BbLearn
Pair BbLearn with Pearson
- From your course's Control Panel, expand Course Tools
- Select Pearson's MyLab & Mastering
- Click Select a MyLab/Mastering product to use with this course.
- Click I Accept when you're ready.
- Login with your Pearson Username and Password. (Contact your Pearson representative if you're not sure what that is.)
- Press Sign In
- Pearson will display a Congratulations, your accounts are now linked message.
- Press Get Started!
- Use the Search or Copy Existing MyLab/Master pulldown to select your course material.
- Provide a Name for your Course Material (this will appear at the top of the Pearson application for your students).
- Enter the start and end Course Dates.
- Press Continue.
- Pearson will display a Congratulations message, and note that a confirmation email will be coming.
- Press Close Window.
Link to Pearson Publisher Materials
- To deliver Pearson publisher material to your students, you must:
- Pair BbLearn with Pearson (see steps above)
- Link to a Pearson course within a BbLearn Content Area (follow steps below)
- Go into one of your existing Content Areas in your BbLearn course. (Alternatively, you may create a new Content Area.)
- Select Tools
- Select Pearson's MyLab & Mastering (Content)
- BbLearn will display a Success message indicating the link to the Pearson course has been added.
- WAIT - it can take some time for the link to be active in your BbLearn course due to how the Pearson site operates, even after you receive the confirmation email from Pearson.
- If you see the message "We are sorry. Your course did not load properly." Please wait some more and try again later, even after you receive the confirmation email from Pearson.
- Once the connection is made, you will see your course materials when you click on the connection in your BbLearn course.
- Pearson - 24x7 Support
- Pearson - Get Started for Instructors in MyLab and Mastering for BbLearn
- Pearson - Get Started for Students in MyLab and Mastering for BbLearn
- To report a technical issue with the BbLearn Building Block, contact email@example.com