Pearson MyLab / Mastering
Pearson MyLab / Mastering publisher materials can be integrated with your BbLearn course. You are encouraged to review the online help available on how to use Pearson publisher content inside BbLearn. Also note that technical support is provided through Pearson's 24x7 Support.
To setup an integrated course using Pearson with BbLearn, follow these steps:
Link your BbLearn & Pearson Accounts Together
- From your course's Control Panel, expand Course Tools
- Select Pearson's MyLab & Mastering
- Click Select a MyLab/Mastering product to use with this course.
- Click I Accept when you're ready.
- Login with your Pearson Username and Password. Contact your Pearson representative if you're not sure what that is.
- Press Sign In
- Pearson will display a Congratulations, your accounts are now linked message.
- Press Get Started!
Create MyLab or Modified Mastering Pearson Course
- Use the Search or Copy Existing MyLab/Master pulldown to select your course material.
- Provide a Name for your Course Material (this will appear at the top of the Pearson application for your students).
- Enter the start and end Course Dates.
- Press Continue.
- Pearson will display a Congratulations message, and note that a confirmation email will be coming.
- Press Close Window.
Link to a Pearson Component
- To provide students access to a Pearson Component through BbLearn, go into one of your existing Content Areas — one of your left side menu items. Alternatively, you may create a new Content Area to add the Pearson compenent to. Learn more about creating Content Areas
- In the Action Bar, point to Tools
- Select Pearson's MyLab & Mastering (Content)
- BbLearn will display a Success message indicating the Pearson component has been added.
- WAIT - it can take some time for the link to be active in your BbLearn course due to how the Pearson site operates, even after you receive the confirmation email from Pearson.
- If you see the message "We are sorry. Your course did not load properly." Please wait some more and try again later, even after you receive the confirmation email from Pearson.
- Once the connection is made, you will see your course materials when you click on the connection in your BbLearn course.
- Pearson - 24x7 Support
- Pearson - Get Started for Instructors in MyLab and Mastering for BbLearn
- Pearson - Get Started for Students in MyLab and Mastering for BbLearn
- To report a technical issue with the BbLearn Building Block, contact email@example.com