Notification Options (E-mail)
The Bblearn Notification System is designed to keep you up-to-date about activity within your course. BbLearn provides you with the tools to control what Notifications you receive and how they are delivered. You can even set your Notification Options to deliver Notifications directly to your e-mail address so you can stay up-to-date on activity within your course, even when you are not logged into BbLearn.
Setting Notification Options for E-mail Delivery
- To access the BbLearn Notification System, click on your name at the top of BbLearn.
- Click Settings at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click Edit Notification Settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the Edit Notification Settings page under Edit Individual Course Settings, click on the Name of the Course you want to edit (e.g., title101: Sample Course).
On the Current Notification Setting page you will see a long list of items whose Notification settings can be modified.
- Check the box in the On/Off column to the left of the item to activate Notifications for that item.
- Check the box in the Email column to the right of the item to have that Notification delivered directly to your e-mail.
- Click on the Submit button to save your settings.
Some items will not produce an email notification even if you ask for it. For example, the Assignment Submitted notification only goes to instructors and students if they are part of a group that submitted an assignment. Students do not receive this notification for individual assignment submissions.
- BbLearn displays a Settings have been saved message at the top of the Edit Notification Settings page confirming that your Notification settings have been updated.