- Why are assignment submissions illegible?Internet Explorer (IE) 11 is not compatible. FIX: Add "uidaho.edu" to IE Compatibility View settings Preview
- Why is the "Updates" page incorrect?There is a known Bug in the course Updates area, accessed under the user's profile, which lists course information duplicatively, and course announcements are mislabeled with the wrong course. Learn more »
- Why can't I login?BbLearn uses the same account login as the UIDAHO campus computers and VandalWeb. You can reset your password if you're not sure what it is. Learn more »
- Where's my course?Your instructor chooses when to turn on their course. Learn more »
- My quiz just crashed, now what?Restart all Web browser windows and try to login to BbLearn again. Some tests are setup to allow you continue. Otherwise, you'll need to negotiate with your instructor. Learn more »
- Why won't my file upload?Ensure that there are no special characters (e.g., #%&@) in the filename and that the file name is not extremely long. If the file is large, it may take a while to upload depending on your Internet connection speed. If you can, move to a wired rather than wireless connection for a faster upload. Learn more »
- Why won't Collaborate launch?First, check the start time for the collaborate meeting. You won't be able to launch a meeting that hasn't started yet. Also, verify that you have the lastest verion of JAVA installed. See the troubleshooting tips on the main Collaborate help page. Learn more »
Browse Help Categories
- Change of Name change an individual's name
- Notification Options (Email) reduce BbLearn email notifications
- Privacy Options hide information you want to keep private
- Profile Photo personalize your appearance with an "avatar"
Not finding what you need? Try BbLearn's User Manual.