The My Grades page shows the status of gradable items, such as tests, assignments, journal and blog entries, and discussion posts. If you don't see a grade, it may be that your instructor has not yet released your grades.
- Instructors must manually add the My Grades tool. If you don't see the link in your course menu, your instructor has not yet added the tool.
- Graded activities that were submitted inside BbLearn may have a clickable Title, Comments, or Rubric where you can get more details on your submission.
- Submitted activities that have not yet been graded will have an exclamation point icon.
- Upcoming activities that have not yet been submitted will be listed with a dash for the score.
- Activities that were submitted external to BbLearn (i.e. offline) may still have grades entered into your My Grades area.