Mid-Term Exam Questions
Final Exam Questions
1. Please bring a clean study question sheet to class along with at least two blue exam booklets.
2. Always define your terms and follow the logical implications of your definitions.
3. Write complete but succinct answers. You will not get extra points for writing off the topic of the question.
4. Please be prepared to write steadily for the entire exam period.
5. You should write (regular size handwriting) at least two exam book pages for a 10 pt. question, three pages for a 15 pt. question, and four pages for a 20 pt. question. These are absolute minima.