ME 549/CE 546 – Finite Element Analysis
· Course description: To familiarize the student with the procedures for solving differential equations using finite element methods. (3 credits)
· Prerequisites: ME 341 – Intermediate Mechanics of Materials or CE 342 – Theory of Structures.
· Examples of Fortran 90 programs:
· Segments of my Fortran truss code
- code to transfer data from a file to a matrix: file-to-matrix
- code to compute the global stiffness matrix: global-stiffness
- code to shuffle the lines and columns of the global stiffness matrix: K-matrix-shuffle