Basalt Quarry on Palouse River near Potlatch
- Aragonite: Acicular, radiating, white to brownish-yellow crystals
in basalt vugs.
- Calcite: Yellowish-white, marble-like masses in basalt vugs.
- Goethite: Botryoidal, brownish-black aggregates and thin,
brown coatings over siderite.
- Hematite: Deep red, compact, granular masses.
- Limonite: Yellowish-brown, earthy, porous masses covering
- Opal: Botryoidal, white to clear, globular masses
- Siderite: Pale brown to yellow, botryoidal masses in
Mineral Location Map
Mineral Location Index
Latah County Road Map