Palouse Divide Road
- Actinolite: Light to dark-green, elongated, prismatic
- Apatite: Greenish-white, hexagonal, prismatic crystals.
- Biotite: Black, foliated, platy aggregates.
- Limonite: Yellowish-brown coating on quartz.
- Microcline: Pinkish-white, small prismatic crystals in the
granite and large crystals in the pegmatite.
- Muscovite: Yellowish-brown, thick, foliated books.
- Phlogopite: Small, yellowish-brown, six-sided plates in
- Pyrolusite: Black, dendritic, coatings on weathered surfaces.
- Quartz: Small crystals in granite and large crystals
- Titanite: Honey-brown, small, wedge-shaped crystals.
- Tremolite: White to light-green, elongated, prismatic
Mineral Location Map
Mineral Location Index
Latah County Road Map