- Azurite: Striated, tabular, radiating, intergrown
blueish crystals and granular coatings
on copper minerals.
- Biotite: Black, foliated, platy aggregates in schists.
- Bornite: Reddish-bronze crystals tarnished with an
- Calcite: Yellowish-white, marble-like masses filing
- Chalcopyrite: Dark, brassy-yellow, granular masses with an
- Garnet: Light green, pink to red, or brownish-black
- Labradorite: White to yellow-white crystals with a slight
iridescent blue color.
- Limonite: Yellowish-brown, porous masses covering
- Malachite: A green film on rocks and granular, radiating
- Pyrite: Dark yellow striated cubes and granular
- Quartz: Yellow to red-brown stained, smoky to milky,
massive quartz samples in tailings.
Mineral Location Map
Mineral Location Index
Latah County Road Map