- Apatite: Greenish-white, hexagonal, prismatic crystals.
- Biotite: Black, platy aggregates in metamorphic rocks and
disseminated plates in granites.
- Corundum: Gray-black to grayish-white, hexagonal crystals
in the stream.
- Garnet: Bright-red, dodecahedrons in gneiss.
- Microcline: Pinkish-white, prismatic crystals.
- Muscovite: Silvery to yellowish-white, disseminated plates
- Phlogopite: Six-sided, yellowish-brown plates in metamorphic
- Pyrite: Dark-yellow, granular, aggregates of striated
cubes in metamorphic rock.
- Zircon: Dipyramidal, yellowish-brown, crystals in
Mineral Location Map
Mineral Location Index
Latah County Road Map