Gold Bug Prospect
- Ankerite: Yellowish to yellowish-brown, fine-grained
aggregates of semi-rhombohedral crystals.
- Arsenopyrite: Silvery-gray, aggregates and striated,
elongated, prismatic crystals.
- Augite: Greenish-black, prismatic crystals and granular
- Biotite: Black, platy aggregates in metamorphic rocks.
- Chalcopyrite: Brassy-yellow granular masses with iridescent
- Goethite: Fragile, brown, amorphous, earthy masses.
- Hematite: Reddish-brown, earthy masses and micaceous,
rhombohedral crystals, both with purpleish-red
- Limonite: Yellowish-brown, earthy masses, covering quartz
and filling pyrite casts.
- Microcline: Perthitic, blue-gray, stubby, prismatic
- Pyrite: Dark yellow, granular masses and striated cubes.
- Pyrolusite: Black, dendritic patterns on weathered rock
- Quartz: Massive microcrystalline and small hexagonal
Mineral Location Map
Mineral Location Index
Gold Hill Menu
Latah County Road Map