Gold Hill Loop
- Actinolite: Light to dark-green fibrous and elongated,
- Apatite: Greenish-white, stubby, hexagonal crystals.
- Augite: Greenish-black aggregates and short, stubby
- Biotite: Black, platy aggregates.
- Epidote: Green fibrous and prismatic crystals.
- Goethite: Brownish-yellow, pseudomorph after pyrite.
- Hematite: Reddish, earthy masses and gray, micaceous
- Hornblende: Short, black, stubby, prismatic crystals.
- Limonite: Yellowish-brown coatings on quartz and filling
- Malachite: Green film on copper-containing minerals.
- Microcline: Perthitic, white, large crystals in syenite.
- Pyrite: Dark-yellow, aggregates and striated cubes.
- Quartz: Microcrystalline and hexagonal crystals.
- Titanite: Honey-brown, flat, stubby, wedge-shaped crystals.
Mineral Location Map
Mineral Location Index
Gold Hill Menu
Latah County Road Map