Download All Assignment Submissions
Download assignment submissions to review offline instead of reviewing them online. Choose to download all or only selected submissions as a single zipped file. Unzip the file to view the contents where each submission is saved as a separate file.
- From the Control Panel, expand the Grade Center.
- Click on Full Grade Center.
- Click the option menu next to the assignment column you want to download.
- Select Assignment File Download.
- Click the checkbox at the top of the student list to select all the student submissions. Or you may check individual student submissions.
- Press Submit.
- Click the Download assignments now link to begin saving the ZIP file which contains all the submissions to your computer.
Return Feedback to StudentIf you downloaded your students' files to your local machine for grading and need to return them to the students with your comments attached, you may upload each file containing your comments. WARNING: The Internet Explorer browser (IE) is NOT supported by BbLearn. Please switch to a supported browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge).
- Under the Grade Center, select Full Grade Center.
- Click the action menu for the student's assignment.
- Select the Attempt
- Click the attachment icon located at the bottom of the Grade Feedback box.
- Click Submit