Extra Credit Assignment
You can make an assignment extra credit by changing it's point value to zero (0), and to help with any confusion you or your students may have, you can rename the assignment to something like Assignment Extra Credit (this is Optional).
- Locate your assignment within one of your content areas (left side menu items).
- Click the Option menu next to the assignment, select Edit
- On the Edit Assignment page modify the assignment Name if needed. (e.g., Assignment Extra Credit)
- In the text editor box, type in instructions for the extra credit assignment if needed.
- Enter a Points Possible of 0 for the Assignment.
- Click the Submit button to save your settings.
- BbLearn will display a success message indicating your assignment has been saved.