Exclude Grade from Calculations
BbLearn includes all columns in the Total Column, by default. You may modify the Total Column so that it only includes the columns you want to total up. Another option is to set specific columns to be excluded from Grade Center calculations.
- In the Control Panel, under the Grade Center.
- Go to the Full Grade Center.
- Click the option menu next to the grade column you need to adjust.
- Select Edit Column Information.
- Scroll down to the Options section.
- Next to Include this Column in Grade Center Calculations, select No.
- Optionally, you may also decided whether you want to Show this Column to Students.
- Press Submit at the bottom or top of the screen to save your settings.
- BbLearn will display a Success message indicating your settings have been saved.
- TIP: Use your Test Student account to check if your grades are calculating as expected.