Print Full Grade Center
BbLearn allows you to download the Grade Center so that you may edit and print your grades offline having full access to Excel's advanced formula calculations.
Step 1: Download Grade Center
- From the Control Panel, expand the Grade Center.
- Click Full Grade Center.
- On the upper right side of the screen, hover over the Work Offline button.
- Select Download.
- Under Data, select Full Grade Center.
- Under Options, select Tab next to Delimiter Type.
- Under Options, select Yes next to Include Hidden Information (Optional).
- Under Save Location, select My Computer.
- Press Submit.
- Press the Download button.
- If you'd like to Open the file in Excel you can. Otherwise, select Save File, and select where you'd like to save the file.
TIP: Take note of where you save the file for future reference.
- BbLearn currently has a bug which prevents the grade center from downloading successfully. This problem occurs whenever one of the grade columns is set to display Letter Grade (rather than Score or Percent). There are two workaround options for this:
1. Change the column or columns displaying a Letter Grade to display Score or Percent instead. 2. Hide the column or columns displaying the Letter Grade from the instructor--it is fine to allow the column(s) to continue to display the Letter Grade to your students. When downloading, be sure to indicate "NO" for downloading hidden columns.
Step 2: Print Full Grade Center from Excel
- Open the downloaded Grade Center file in Excel.
- If you receive a warning about file type, click Yes.
- Clicking the top left gray cell in the spreadsheet to select all cells in the spreadsheet.
- Under the Home tab, click on Format, select AutoFit Column Width to quickly expand all the columns to show their content.
- Click and drag the line between each column header to adjust column widths manually.
When printing a large spreadsheet, it's useful to repeat the top header rows, and select side columns so that you can quickly see what the data means on each sheet of paper.
- Click on the Page Layout tab in Excel.
- Click Print Titles.
- From the Page Setup pop-up window, under the Sheet tab, click the button on the right side of the Rows to repeat at top.
- Click on Row 1 of your spreadsheet.
- Press the button on the right side of the Rows to repeat at top field. It will automatically load the $1:$1 into the Page Setup field.
- From the Page Setup window, Sheet tab, click the button to the right of the Columns to repeat at left.
- Then click on Column A (use shift key to select multiple columns).
- Press the button on the right side of the Columns to repeat at left field.It will automatically load the $A:$-- into the Page Setup field. In the example below, I selected the first three columns, A, B, and C.
- Press the Print button.
- Change to Landscape Orientation.
- Press Print.