Copy Rubrics to another Course
ATTENTION: It is recommended that you Export your Rubrics unless you have many rubrics to copy.
The instructions below will show you how to copy ONLY the Rubrics from one course to another. If instead, you want to copy all your course materials from one course to another, you'll want to do a complete Course Copy. The rubrics will automatically be included in the Course Copy.
- Login to the BbLearn course which currently contains the rubrics you want copied.
- In the Control Panel, expand Packages and Utilities.
- Select Course Copy.
- Press the Browse... button next to Destination Course ID.
Note: The "destination" course is the location you want to copy your Rubric to.
- Select the course which you want to copy your rubrics into.
- Press Submit.
- Scroll down and check only the Rubrics check box. Do not check any other boxes.
- Select the Copy only files used within the course, do not copy unlinked files. (Recommended) option.
- Press Submit.
- You will receive an email when the process is complete.
Even after receiving the completion email, you may need to log out and WAIT 15 minutes before the destination course will show the copied content.
- BbLearn displays a Success: Course Copy action QUEUED message. This means the copy is not complete, but the request has been sent to the server.
- Even after receiving the completion email, you may need to log out and WAIT 15 minutes before the destination course will show all of the copied content.
Verify Rubric Copied Successfully
- Login to the destination course where you copied the rubrics to.
- In the Control Panel, expand Course Tools.
- Click on Rubrics.
- Click the option menu next to the copied rubric(s), select Open.
- BbLearn will display a pop-up window containing the rubric.
TIP: do not perform a "course copy" multiple times. If you experience a problem copying your course, contact email@example.com.