Show Rubric to Students
First, you'll need to check that you set the rubric to show to your students. It does not show by default. Then students will be able to see the rubric within their My Grades area.
Add the My Grades tool if you haven't already.
Set Rubric to Show
- If your rubric is attached to an assignment, skip to the next step.
- If your rubric is attached to a blog, discussion, journal or wiki, expand Course Tools under the Control Panel.
- Select the tool which contains your graded item.
- Click the option menu next to the graded item, and select edit.
- If you are attaching a rubric to an assignment, locate the assignment within your content area (left side menu item), click the option menu on the assignment, and select edit.
- Scroll down to the Rubric Grading setup area, set Show the Rubric to Students option to Yes.
- Press Submit when you're finished.
Student's View of Rubric
- Your student will select My Grades from your course menu.
- Then click the View Rubric link below the graded activity.
- BbLearn will display a pop-up window which contains the details of the rubric.
Recommended: Use your Test Student to get a better idea of what your students are experiencing.