Accept Highest Score
The default grade setting for Multiple Attempts is to record the last graded attempt as the final score. You may wish to switch this to Highest Score by following the steps below:
- In the course Control Panel, expand the Grade Center.
- Go to the Full Grade Center.
- Click the option menu next to the grade column you need to adjust, and select Edit Column Information.
- Scroll down to the Score Attempts Using option.
- Select the option you'd like to use, such Highest Grade.
- Press Submit at the bottom or top of the screen to save your settings.