Post Grades to VandalWeb
The Registrar's Office provides a way to import grades from Microsoft Excel into VandalWeb. These instructions also include a method to export the course grades from BbLearn into Excel.
Alternatively, the instructions below show the process of entering BbLearn grades manually one by one into VandalWeb http://vandalweb.uidaho.edu.
Enter Grades on VandalWeb
- Under the Control Panel, expand the Grade Center.
- Click on the Full Grade Center.
- Scroll over to the Grade column you want to record in VandalWeb.
- Open a second Web browser window and go to http://vandalweb.uidaho.edu/
- Arrange the BbLearn and VandalWeb windows so that you can view both side by side.
- Login to VandalWeb.
- Once you've logged in, click on the Faculty & Advisor Menu.
- Select the Grades Menu.
- Select the option to enter Midterm or Final Grades.
- Select the Term (semester) you're entering grades for.
- Select the CRN (course registration number) that you'd like to enter grades for.
- Use the Grade pull down to enter each student's grade.
- Press the Submit button when finished.
If you have additional questions regarding the grading process, please contact the Registrar's office:
Office of the Registrar
Student Union Building Room 119
Phone: (208) 885-6731