Grade Column Statistics
The Column Statistics page displays numerous statistics for a grade item, including average, median, standard deviation, grade distribution, etc.
- From the Control Panel, expand the Grade Center.
- Click on Full Grade Center.
- Click the option menu next to the grade column for which you want to view statistics.
- Select Column Statistics.
The Column Statistics page provides the following:
- Points Possible: The points possible for this column
- Description: The description of the column provided when the column was defined
- Count: Number of graded items in the calculations
- Minimum Value: The lowest value of all graded columns in the Grade Center
- Maximum Value: The highest value of all graded columns in the Grade Center
- Range: The numeric range between the highest grade and the lowest grade for an item
- Average: The statistical average of the item
- Median: The midpoint score of the items
- Standard Deviation: The difference between the values of the item and the average of the item
- Variance: A statistical measure of the spread or variation of the items
- Null: The number of null student grade columns or calculated columns
- In Progress: The number of student items in progress
- Needs Grading: The number of student items that need grading
- Exempt: The number of student items that have been exempted
- Grade Distribution: A table that displays the statistics for the grading schema ranges of the items