Hide "Total" Column
A "Total" column is included in every course which automatically sums all columns in the Grade Center. If the Total column isn't displaying grades correctly you can modify the Total Column, or you can exclude columns from the grade calculation. You also may simply want to hide the Total column from your student's My Grades area. Here's how:
- In the Control Panel, under the Grade Center.
- Go to the Full Grade Center.
- Click the option menu next to the Total grade column.
- Select Edit Column Information.
- Scroll down to the Options section.
- Optionally, you may set Include this Column in Grade Center Calculations to No.
- Next to Show this Column to Students, select No.
- Press Submit at the bottom or top of the screen to save your settings.
- BbLearn will display a Success message indicating your settings have been saved.
- TIP: Use your Test Student account to check if your grades are displaying as expected.