To link to other areas of your course from a Content Area (left side menu item), such as another folder or a quiz that's been deployed elsewhere use the Course Link feature. If you do not yet have a content area created, Create a New Content Area before continuing with the instructions below.
Add your Course Link
- On the Action Bar, point to Build Content.
- Select Course Link.
- On the Create Course Link page click on the Browse button to launch a pop-up navigation menu that displays all of the content in your course.
- In the pop-up menu, click on the course area you want to create a Course Link to. For example, click on "Discussion Board" to create a link.
- On the Create Course Link page type in a Name for the Course Link (e.g., Introduce Yourself).
- In the text editor box, type in a description for the Course Link OR copy and paste content using Control + V (or Mac - Command + V) created elsewhere. Learn more about using the BbLearn Text Editor.
- Click on the Submit button to save your Course Link.
- BbLearn displays a success message at the top of the page and the Course Link you added now appears in the Content Area.