Upload Files to Content Collection
Uploading files and folders full of files can be done in a number of places in BbLearn, but the primary "file manager" is called the Content Collection area in BbLearn. From the Content Collection you can add files that you can deliver in various locations within your course.
You can use the Upload Files feature to upload PDF documents, Microsoft Office documents, Articulate PowerPoint Presentations, as well as other packages of files which you would like your students to have access to.
- From the Control Panel, open the Content Collection.
- Click on the Course ID number to access that courses file area.
- Under the Upload menu, select:
- Upload Files to upload standard files (e.g., DOCX, PDF, etc.)
- Upload ZIP Package to upload AND unzip automatically
- Upload Files to upload a ZIP Package AND leave it zipped
- Drag and drop the file(s) you want to upload into the area surrounded by a dotted line. Alternatively, press the Browse My Computer button.
- Press Submit.