TIP: If you need to copy your entire course or major sections of your material to another BbLearn course, use the copy course method. You can also Copy Content (specific files or content areas) between your courses. If you wish to download some or all of your files to your local computer, follow the steps below:
- Under your Content Collection area, click on your Course ID (e.g., demo_201300_bblearn) to access your course's file management area.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and press the Show All button to show all of your files
- Scroll back up to the top and click the View List link to view the files as a list rather than as thumbnails
- Check the boxes next to the files you want to download. (In the example below, the box circled in red to the left of the word File was checked to select all of the boxes on that page with just one click.)
- Click the Download Package button.
- Save the ZIP, which contains all selected files, to your computer.
- Access your files by double-clicking on the ZIP file just saved to your computer.