- Where can I get help for Zoom?
- Where's my course?Your instructor chooses when to turn on their course. Learn more »
- My quiz just crashed, now what?Restart all browser windows and login to BbLearn. Some tests are setup to allow you continue. Otherwise, contact your instructor. Learn more »
- Why won't my file upload?Ensure that there are no special characters (e.g., #%&@) in the filename and that the file name is not extremely long. If the file is large, move to a wired rather than wireless connection for a faster upload. Learn more »
- How do I host a Zoom session for my class?
- How can I tell if my course is working? The Course Review process is fairly simple with use of your Student Preview. Learn more »
- How do I add students and turn my course on? Students are automatically added to BbLearn courses four weeks before the semester starts as well as throughout the term. However, they will not gain access to your course until you set the course availability to "Yes" under the Turn Course ON-OFF option. Learn more »
- How do I put content into my course? You may copy a previous course's contents into the current semester or you may build from scratch. Learn more »
- Where is the Grade Center scroll bar? Mac computers need to make a quick adjustment to their system preferences to fix the scroll bar issue in the grade center. Learn more »